Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Friday, August 21, 2009

HELLO !

I'm back to my lonely world .
Its boring in my world .
Maybe i should have not come to this world .
My lonely world is so quiet .
I dont have anyone to tell me what to do .
No one cares about me !
That the reason why i'm back to my lonely world .
If you care about me , show me your love .
I'm very confused now .
what should i do ?
Who's going to listen to my story ?
no one is going to listen to my story .
I have no one to turn to .
I need some one to turn to .

I'll stop here today .
Time for emo-ing !
BYES ! <3

Love ,
xiiaosiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment