Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hello ! 你好你好 !

Today woke up at 8+ am ... , Online-ed in msn ... And surprise-ed to see so many people online in the morning . o.o !
Hahas ! Btw .. Thanks Gladys mei for being there for me . (:
If i ever encounter any problems .. I'll find for you . (: Once more .. THANKS !

Today , Nort feeling very well .. Kinda feeling like vomitting .
haiss . ! Nort only i want to thanks gladys mei mei .. I also want to thank those who are always there for me . ! ILY all of you all . ! All of you are my STARS ! 我爱你 !
Oh ya .. If you think you are able to understand me .. Let me know . (:
I really need someone like that .

Love ,
XiiaoSiYi (:

No comments:

Post a Comment