HELLO ! 你好你好 !
Today kinda feeling lonely , unloved ! I really feel that i need someone that i can lean on .
And hope that he will always be there for me . I just dunn wanna to get hurtt agn . I can't stand it . Some times , i rather think that i should not be in this world .
I need people's love .. I'm no diffrence from others . I need love too . ):
I need a shoulder to lean on and let me cry . And i need people to spare their happiness with me too .
TODAY had tution .
I hate my tution teacher . !
He sux !
Today during tution .. Tio slapped by grandma ..
Cause keep answering back ..
Why every time if i do something wrong .. Must either beat me or scold me ?
I sick of it ! I wanna cry ! but i have no one to lean on .
I really need someone who can UNDERSTAND me .
Love ,
XiiaoSiYi (:

No comments:
Post a Comment