Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Tuesday, November 23, 2010





11th ; You dont mean a thing anymore . I've got over you . GAME OVER .
23th ; Boy , I'll love you more every second . We'll get through hurricanes and storms together no matter what .

I've been staying at hospital to accompany my mother since monday ! . Im sucha good girl . ^^v . Although been staying over at hospital to acompany my mother , I still went to work . (: .
Oovoo last night with rawr rawr baby . She's fuucking awesome (Y) .

Baby pei me almost everyday O.O ! . When im at work , He texts with me . When im at hospital acompaning my mother , He's always there to entertain me . He's leaving tomorrow ! . D: . I asked him to hide me in his lagguage and bring me go US with him , He mai ! . D: . Webcamming with him nowww . No time post let you all readddd . ;lala . Bye birdyyyyyyyyyyyy readers . :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment