
23th's ; Our love gets stronger each second . Having you by my side is everything that i ever needed . I promise that i'll treasure every single moment spent with you .
Woke up this morning at 10 plus . Got ready , bathe ; makeup . Took shuttle bus to novena mrt . Walked to office , And started work . Such an busy day today . ): . My friends ended work early today . Left me in thh office . Dhen just now , this evening someone called thh office lined , I picked up . Thh person on thh line asked me if i was thh one , That peirced my tongue . I said yar . Dhen he said , you got boyf uh ? . I say who you ? . He say , Marcus . I say , I dont know you . He say , He walk pass my office serveral times . Dhen after that he say , You got facebook not . And whats my age . I jitao say , Want my facebook uh ? . Ownself find . Im working , Cant talk to you now . Bye . -kupps- .
Walan ey , Jitao scared die nah ! . D: .
Baby is leaving at 3am today ! . Left a few more hours . ): . I'll miss him badly . ): . He promise he pay me back big time ! . He's gonna bring me go shopping -shy- . Gonna chat with him now . Right after i post finish . So , Thats all for today ! . Byeee birdy readers ! . x.x

No comments:
Post a Comment