Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Thursday, December 2, 2010



23th's ; Hubby , Thanks for telling me the truth . I told you guys i wasnt angry . But , I was . Deep in my heart , I was hurt . But , Its okay . I just dont wanna be kept in the dark . Iloveyou , Hubby .

Alohaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ .
Hi everybirdy .
Been to work recently .
Earning money for holidays to use . :D .
These few days have been talking to bby on thh phone .
Sometimes , I even made him angry with me over stupid things . ):
Ytd afternoon . I realised , I've made alot mistakes in these relationship .
I've been rather stubborn . Not always listening to you . Im sorry . ): .
I know you want me to cut down on my cigg . But yeahhs . I'll try to .
I promise . Was really shocked when you said thoose harsh words on me .
Felt damn upset the whole afternoon . Dhen didnt really wanna ruin in my friends mood .
So just tried smiling . So yeahhs , Went to amk hub . And hubby was texting me the whole afternoon .
Baby texted me somethings . He didnt wanna lie to me . So i was not very angry about him lying to me . Kinda ending here . Byee birdy readers :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment