Hell-ooooooo . :D .
Daddy bday ytd . Made a video for him , Posted on facebook . ( Go check it out ) . (: .
Went to Marina today , Went arcade . Dhen went to eat sushi . :D . Daddy's treat .
After that , Went to marina barrage . Joshua kor and boonek sist and regan kor went to fly kite .
Whiten daddy , Me , Jevin kor heart to heart talk . :D . I cried this afternoon , reading smses that we used to send , Before you went overseas bby . Imissyou . ): . Recieved an sms from bby .
Was happy like fuuck . :D ! . Had cake smash at marina . Dhen after that , Came back to serangoon to go to my house ton . :D . Im homed & Onlined , I miss my bby . Although we didnt text this whole day . Im not used to it . ): . But , Im still happy having you by my side . I dont mind how difficult it is . :D . Bby's mood today isnt good . I wonder what happen . He just doesnt tells me . ;sigh . How i wish i was there right now . I really dont want to see him like that . ): . Ending here i guess , Byebye peeps . D:

No comments:
Post a Comment