Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hello hello .
Happy first month bby . IloveyouAaronTanWeiSheng <3 . But unfortunatly we cant celebrate together . ): . I promise , We'll grow old together . Growing white hair , dropping all teeths and walking with walking stick . Hehez . And i mean it okay . <3 . Omg , Time flies right ? . Hehehz , Cant wait for bby to come back in march . Cant wait to see him botak . I swear , Im gonna camewhore with him , When he's botak . :x . Blehhh .

23th's ; Bby , Thanks for everything . Having you in my life was i ever wanted . You're in my mind 24/7 . Having you by my side . Makes me feel so secure . Even when im out , I always think of you , Without fail . Iloveyouaarontanweisheng .

No comments:

Post a Comment