Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Thursday, December 30, 2010


Aloha . :D . Went to chalet on 27th-29th . During chalet period , Kinda quarell with bby . Dhen after quarelling i went to sora's chalet to drink . Almost everyone drunk . :B . Meow told me that i was drunk also . ._. But actually , I promised bby not to drink de . But i went drinking . Didnt told him till ytd . But , Everythings back to normal yeahh . Promised bby to go drinking without him with me . Im only allowed to drink when im with him . ): Ytd after i came back from chalet . Straight away online to chat with bby he ask me go sleep . I say 12 cai sleep . Dhen i fell asleep . Dhen after that , Wake up . I drag till 1 plus dhen go sleep . Cause , I bu yao him angry . ): I love you aarontanweisheng . <3 . Although we quarell at times , But it seems like , Its making our love stronger hor ? . Hehehz . I miss bby . ): . Currently chatting with him . Will post tomorrow . <3 . Bye everybirdy . ;shy .

No comments:

Post a Comment