
23th's ; Bby , I love you for who you're . And not for what you're . Thanks to fate , We're together right now . If you didnt take thh first step to asked me for stead , We wouldnt be what we're right now . IloveyouAaronTanWeiSheng . I promise we'll grow old together . And you know being with you , Was all i ever wanted . I love you more dhen anything else .
And bby , Its 8More days to 2nd month only ! .
And , 17 Days to Feb ! . Hehehz .
School > Rivervale Mall > Bus > Home .
Went to school as per normal today , Had lessons . Slept during Mathematics class , Had PE , Ran many rounds . Leg cramp now . ): . Fml . Went to take bus home at around 2 plus . Reached home at around 3 /4 plus . Didnt see bby online . So , Went to take a bathe . Dhen head to bed . Woke up saw bby spammed my msn . @: . So talked to him . His internet cui ! . Fuuck his internet . >: . Omgzxc , Bby . Get a new internet . If not , You will have to pangseh me again . ): . Just now , Last minute plann . Suppose to go to Cheryl's house to ton with her . But in thh end . I'm having eye infection . And , If i go there . My allergy will start . Cause im allergic to cats . @: . So kinda cancel that plann last minute . Bby singing in msn ! . @: . Damn cute canzxczxczxcz . Andand , I cant wait for 2nd month to come . Including Feb to come ! . Hehehz . Bby said he wants to tio my teacher . :B . Later he tio my teacher . I kanna expel out of school . :B . Dhen he say he burn thh school . Blehh . Later burn liao , Fire engine come uh ! . Hehehz . Im crapping alot . LALALA . I wanna quit school . I cant stand my English Teacher . ): . But my bby doesnt allow me to quit school . @: . Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . Blehh , I hate school . ): . But , IloveAaronTanWeiSheng . Bleh . Ending here le nah , I go pei my bby chat le . :B . Byebyeeee ! .
Went to school as per normal today , Had lessons . Slept during Mathematics class , Had PE , Ran many rounds . Leg cramp now . ): . Fml . Went to take bus home at around 2 plus . Reached home at around 3 /4 plus . Didnt see bby online . So , Went to take a bathe . Dhen head to bed . Woke up saw bby spammed my msn . @: . So talked to him . His internet cui ! . Fuuck his internet . >: . Omgzxc , Bby . Get a new internet . If not , You will have to pangseh me again . ): . Just now , Last minute plann . Suppose to go to Cheryl's house to ton with her . But in thh end . I'm having eye infection . And , If i go there . My allergy will start . Cause im allergic to cats . @: . So kinda cancel that plann last minute . Bby singing in msn ! . @: . Damn cute canzxczxczxcz . Andand , I cant wait for 2nd month to come . Including Feb to come ! . Hehehz . Bby said he wants to tio my teacher . :B . Later he tio my teacher . I kanna expel out of school . :B . Dhen he say he burn thh school . Blehh . Later burn liao , Fire engine come uh ! . Hehehz . Im crapping alot . LALALA . I wanna quit school . I cant stand my English Teacher . ): . But my bby doesnt allow me to quit school . @: . Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . Blehh , I hate school . ): . But , IloveAaronTanWeiSheng . Bleh . Ending here le nah , I go pei my bby chat le . :B . Byebyeeee ! .

No comments:
Post a Comment