Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

23th's ; 11 Days to 2nd month . 19 Days to Feb .



Blehhh , Bby's coming back in Feb . LALALA . He's currently having a high fever . ): And , ytd . Was webcamming with bby . And studying , Unbeliveble right ? . :B . Bleh , Bby was teaching me mathematics . HAHAHA . Didnt know his mathematics not bad uh . ;x . Dhen , I fell asleep last night , Half way . ): . Dhen i woke up that time , It was around 11pm plus . Dhen bby was offlined already . But , I found out that . His fever was getting higher . ): . Worried for him thh whole night . Didnt sleep well . ): . ;sigh . I miss him so damn fuucking much . ): . Why thh time pass so slowwwww uhhh ! . ): . Alibaba . ): . Bby owe me big time . ): . And , When he's back . He's gonna fetch me to school , and after school . Xin ku ta le . ): . And , I've been wanting to find out who his sister is in my school ! . @: . He doesnt wants to tell me . ): . Alrights , Ending here . Gonna pei my bby chat . Byebye . ^^v .

No comments:

Post a Comment