Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Wednesday, January 19, 2011


23th's ; I dont know how it happened . But it just happened . Its been almost 2 days . I've not been able to take it . But i always give fake smiles to make my friends . So it'll be able to cheer them up . I still love you more each day .

Hello readers . ^^ .
Have not been posting these few days . Sorry . ): . Currently down with fever and gastric . Fuucking cold . Current temp is 37.7 . ): . Have been going to school recently . But , i didnt go school today . Made a wish last night , Hope it comes through . Im cold now . No one's at home . Hugging stitch every night to sleep . Been scolding almost everyone this few days . Im sorry . ): . Thh day before ytd i read your blog . I posted somethings on my wall . You knew who that person was . You asked me , Weather if it was her . I said yar . You told me its an misunderstanding . But , Thh way you ask me . Its like taking a knife stabbing into my heart . I teared . It've been bothering me all night . I couldnt get to sleep , till 3 plus last night . But no matter what , I still love you 23th's . Its 20th today . 3 More days ? . But , I dont know weather it matters to you still . ;sigh . Fml , Alrights . Ending here .

No comments:

Post a Comment