Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Saturday, January 22, 2011


Hugging stitch to sleep every night . There's a reason behind it . And , only you know . ♥ .

23th's ; Bby , You're my everything . When i need a shoulder to lean on , You would just simply appear infront of me straight away . . Its our 2nd month now , But you'll come back only in 1st of feb . So , Hopefully we wont be able to celebrate . Bby , We went through alot of things these few days . And , we're back to normal . So these proves that , No obsticle can break us up . && , Sorry for making you angry at times . ): . . Iloveyou bby .

Aloha , Im supposed to post earlier just now . But , I drag till now . HAHAHA . Currently its mine and bby's 2nd month now . See thh picture up there ? . That stitch name's aaron . :B . HAHAHA , bby when you see this , Dont get angry . :x . I hug this stitch to sleep every night . ♥ .
Today went with parents to have cny lunch , Didnt really eat much . Cause , didnt have appetitte . Part of it was cause , I made bby angry this afternoon dhen feel damn fuucked up . Cause , I made him angry . Thh other part was because I was having gastricc . ): . Oh yes , This time round , I went to thh doctor that day . He didnt give me gastric pills . ): . I forget to ask him for gastric pills . ): . Currently talking to bby . Imisshim cannzxczxczxc. ): . Alrights , stopping here . Gonna chat with him right now . ♥. Bye readers , ♥ .

No comments:

Post a Comment