Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Monday, January 24, 2011

Having you by my side is all i ever wanted . Having you beside me , I just tend to put up a silly smile . ♥ . iloveyou , 23th's . Aarontanweisheng's forever .

Home >> Bus >> School >> Rivermale mall >> Bus >> Home >> Amk .
Aloha , ♥ . Supposed to go && sleep now . But , I tell my bby to drag my sleeping time to 12 . :B . HAHAHA , I miss him super much . Pangseh him whole day today . Went shopping . ): . Today in school nothing much happened . Had lessons as per normal . My hair , Pass ! . :B . HEHEHZ . I never kanna caught for anything at all today . :B . Blehhhh ! . Im so happy today . ^^v . Luckiest day of this year . Ilove2011 , And Ilovemybby more . ♥ . Hehehz , I damn zi high at this moment . ;x . Hehehz ! . Today during recess , Xueqi came to find me . And gave me stickys . ;shy . HEHEHZ . Im going to meet bby's gan mei on wed ! . To collect a present that bby's gave me for our 2nd month de . Bleh , Hehehz . He'll be returning on thh following week ! . When he returns . Alot chalets we have to attend . HAHAHA . Alrights , Ending here . Byebye . ♥ . I go pei my bby chat le .

No comments:

Post a Comment