Profile





©★ ; Joelle ; Known as Siyi ♥ .
SweetFourTeen , SJC-ian

Farah's 110710;1415 .

AaronTanWeiSheng's 231110'1939 .
Boy , You're all i ever wanted .
We'll walk through storms and hurricanes together hand in hand , I promise . ♥


Tag Me @ Guestbook







Sunday, January 2, 2011

ALOHAAA . :D . Been talking to bby these few days . Dhen , Went to countdown that day at serangoon garden . Omg , Been standing there for more dhen 4 hours . Leg pain like fuuck . Now have blister . Some more is wear high heels stand for 4 hours ey . ): . Paindieme . Now its like , one more day before school reopens . :D . Hehehz . But , I havent redye hair . And i bet . We're gonna have spot checks . >< . Hair black , Peircings taken out , fringe clipped , nails cutt , Uniform long , phones off . :D . Im suchha good girl . Blehh . Cant wait for Feb 14 . I wont be going school . :B . Cause , Kinda tonning with bby . :x . Blehh . So yeahhs , He's coming back early . Blehhh . :x . I miss him fuucking much canzxczxczxxz . ): . Once he comes back , He's gonna fetch me to school and after school . :B . Blehhs . Imissyou , you know ? . AaronTanWeiSheng . You're always in my mind . You just make me smile like a silly xmm . ;eeks . 23th's . I love you forever . Never letting go of you .

No comments:

Post a Comment